Saturday, May 25, 2013

Playing Around With Photos At Work | According To Craig

I'm a photographer, and I even have a photography blog and fledgling photography business, Craig Pifer Photography. My day job at the Enchanted Forest Theme Park doesn't involve photography, but I still really enjoy the job. On Friday I took my camera to work with me just for the fun of it. I snapped a few photos and played around with them a bit.

This little waterfall can be found at the Tiny Tune Train ride in the Kiddy Ride area. It, and the surrounding decorations, were built by Roger Tofte, the creator of the Enchanted Forest Theme Park. I've dubbed this little fall as Tofte Falls.




I also made sure to get some fun sequences of a few of my co-workers. [If the animation isn't going, you may need to wait for it to completely load.]




For some reason this last one is not loading properly, so please excuse the distorted aspect. It was two, but I got one to work by resizing it. This one still won't work even with resizing. (Sorry Chris)



No comments:

Post a Comment